We have taken many guests out on a private charter and served many requests along the way. There are so many activities that burn up your energy and can make you want to take a short nap without realizing that you may actually have to eat something! We all need to regain our energy right? So preparing for some good food while chartering your private yacht makes a lot of sense!
There are many eating options that comes to minds when on a private yacht charter with Atlantic Yacht Charters. Some enjoy bringing their own food and homemade delights so they know what to expect, other guests don’t have too much time on their hands so they use our hassle free online catering service from our website where they can order packed gourmet food and healthy snacks which is delivered the day of the charter and is served aboard ‘LittleCastle’. Finally, many of our guests have enjoyed a true hassle free way of eating which is dockside waterfront dining by yacht. So here a list of places we want to share with you!
1. Blue Moon Fish Co: 4405 W Tradewinds Ave Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL 33308. Open for lunch and dinner. Located right in the Intracoastal waterway with carefully chosen seafood and an upscale dining experience.
2. 15th Street Fisheries & Dockside Cafe: 1900 SE 15th St Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316 (954)763-2777. Open for lunch and dinner. With two decks to choose from the first being more casual and the second more upscale they both offer fresh seafood as well as other meat options. This is a great people and boat watching spot!
3. Houstons: 2827 E Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach FL, 33062. Open for lunch and dinner. Known for great steaks, seafood and locally sourced flare. These are just a few of the very best waterfront dining places to visit, however, if you are in Fort Lauderdale again and have more time, there are so many other places we recommend. Traveling time from North Miami Beach is about one hour and a half each way.
1. GG’s Waterfront Bar & Grill: 606 N Ocean Drive Hollywood, FL 33019. Open for lunch and dinner. They are known for the freshest seafood paella, incredible buffet and delicious sunset cocktails.
Miami Beach, FL
1. Texas De Brazil: 300 Alton Road Miami Beach FL 33139 (305)695-7702. Open for Sunday brunch and dinner only. Known as one of the best Brazilian steak houses in the US as well as other top notch choices such as seafood, sushi, fine desserts and cheeses. They never disappoint!
1. Zuma: 270 Biscayne Blvd Way Miami FL, 33131 (305)577-0277. Voted the best Japanese restaurant in Miami by the Miami New Times. This place is not for the frugal however if you want miso cod, spicy beef tenderloin, the freshest yellow-tail sashimi and truffle bloody mary’s this is the place to be! With epic views of downtown Brickell and a cool breeze flowing Zuma is hands down the best waterfront place to dine at!
2. Casablanca: 404 NW N River Drive Miami, FL 33128 (305)371-4107. Take a cruise up the New River in downtown Miami and you will come acress Casablanca which has been around for many years and pumps out the best grilled calamari, oysters and seafood tar tare in town. They also have a great seafood ceviche and pan seared snapper, highly recommended.
3. Il Gabbiano: 335 S Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33131 (305) 373-0063. Classy and upscale authentic Italian cuisine right on the water, this restaurant is a sister restaurant to one of the best Italian restaurants in South Florida.
Boaters Grill: 1200 Crandon Blvd Key Biscayne, FL 33149 (305) 361-0080. Great place, great location. They have a spectacular whole fried fish, shrimp ceviche and tasty crab cakes.